View all 74 Jobs
Job vacancy Personal Assistant
View all 74 Jobs
Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one leading Entertainment company. Our respected client is looking for Personal Assistant to President Director, which serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President Director.
- Assist the President in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and calendar.
- Assist in the management and organization of the President's calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, meeting room and any supporting documents as needed.
- Compile, reconcile and analyze data and information as required by President.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Discretion and trustworthiness, you will often be party of confidential information
- Assist President with duties related to any documents and agreement prior signing by President.
- Coordinate, arrange, prepare for BOD Meeting requirement in term of timing, places, documents etc.
- Preparing reports, presentation and correspondence
- Control the accuracy, completeness of, and access to programs and data files
- Perform other duties as requested by the President.
- Consistently maintain high professional standards at work with regard to personal behavior and interaction with other staff.
- Hold a min. of Bachelor's in business management or related field
- Having min. of 4 years experiences in similar role
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Ability to plan, initiate and complete work assignments with a minimum of direction.
- High level of oral and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skill in English communication is a Must
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs