View all 74 Jobs
Job vacancy IT Cyber Security Operations Platform Unit Head
View all 74 Jobs
IT Cyber Security Operations Platform Unit Head
The position will lead a team responsible for establishing and executing a cyber assurance program comprising of governance activities to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements, risk analysis, and compliance and control effectiveness. In addition, the position will lead the execution of Information Security Strategy. The function will also be responsible for the delivery of a self-service model, enabling the wider CISO function to have easy access to timely and accurate MI & Reporting. Lastly, the function will be responsible for coordinating the development and execution of the banks Information Security Strategy.
- Oversees the deployment and operation of security infrastructure including but not limited to: monitoring compliance, security audit management, security awareness and communications.
- Monitors and guides on issues, policies and procedures, white papers, portfolio reports, etc.
- Participates in special projects for Division as directed by Management and Division Head, as needed by any other group/departments of the Bank.
- Design policies, processes, practices, guidelines, standards, and baselines that are mapped directly to business risks to measure for effectiveness and adherence.
- Partners with multiple Security, Information Technology, business units, key stakeholders and executive leadership to identify and plan physical and cybersecurity work to meet or exceed corporate initiatives.
- Liaise with business units, leadership, and law enforcement as needed.
- Ensures the Program budget is in alignment with core business objectives and key initiatives.
- Aligns with the enterprise risk management strategy to communicate risk.
- Communicates the risk of vulnerabilities in terms of the organization’s environment.
- Ensures the Bank’s compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates relevant risk activities (e.g., Audit, Regulatory, risk assessment, control testing, monitoring, vulnerability management, risk reporting) and remediation of identified gaps and issues.
- Develops and/or reports on metrics to measure success of the Program.
- Partners with internal security awareness staff and Corporate Communications to identify security new and continued training and awareness needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 15-20 years experience including some experience at a CIO-1 level running an IT Security / Governance Control / Audit – Cybersecurity function preferably
- Solid knowledge of financial services environment as it applies to Cybersecurity
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems, incident response management, security compliance strategies, risk assessment principles, and policies and standards Project Management skills
- Requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead project teams multiple job areas with experience in strength-based feedback, OKR and KPI based development.
- Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- Strong Experience of handling multiple stakeholders
- Flexible attitude, Ability to perform under pressure
- A commitment to quality and a thorough (attention to detail) approach to work
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs