Our client is a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
Position: Product Manager Job requirements:
- 2 + years of experience as Product Manager
- Experience as a Product Manager in B2B or ecommerce is a plus
- Exposure to Supply Chain is a plus (but not necessary)
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbally and in writing.
- Problem solving skills with ability to understand deeper requirements from multiple stakeholders, very clear and structured thought process, and ability to combine multiple disparate ideas to come up with a good, testable solution
- Leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects, and influencing stakeholders
- Take ownership of projects/tasks, follow up and push relevant parties, without requiring to be micromanaged
- Be meticulous, while also able to iterate quickly
- Be the Product owner for all Warehouse Management Systems, Internal Tools, and other Dashboards, Tools and Software needed by the company to ensure smooth operations.
- Have a deep understanding of e-commerce Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and supply chain (such as inbound, outbound, picking, packing etc)
- Continuously improve the Warehouse Management System’s intelligence, and improve efficiency of the entire Operations by combining Technology, Automation, Algorithms, AI and on ground operations
- Drive Product vision and execution, prioritise roadmap, work with all other teams to ensure customer needs and business objective are met
- Deeply understand the needs, motivations and requirements of the company and your colleagues, to understand requirements and translate them into great products
- Ensure that all the Warehouses are able to run at 100% efficiency by ideating, creating and maintaining the Warehouse Management System, and other tools as they may need
- Ensure that all employees in the company have the relevant tools and data required to be effective
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective, execution details and metrics to measure success
- Measure key metrics that inform the success of products.
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas
- Analyze market and competitive conditions, to help inform product decisions that deliver unique value based on customer demands
- Act as the Product Evangelist inside the company, ensure that all teams have relevant information about the product