Our client is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia who simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Position: Frontend Engineer
- Bachelor (S1) Degree in Computer Science
- Passion and curiosity to explore new things and keep abreast with new front end technologies
- Has high level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
- Comfortable working in server code although not very deep
- Has prior experience as a software developer or UX designer
- Experience with Linux
Experience with basic tooling like git, browser debugging, bash scripting, etc.
Experience in coding competitions
Understand how to create a code with browser compatibility in different platform (android, desktop, iOS)
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Create code that's easy to read
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
- Review each other's code and learn software engineering best practice here
- Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline