View all 128 Jobs
Job vacancy Regional Legal Counsel (Packaging Manufacturing)
View all 128 Jobs
Regional Legal Counsel (Packaging Manufacturing)
Legal Counsel (Packaging Manufacturing)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading packaging manufacturing company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years of experience in handling company legal for the job of regional Legal Counsel. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Directly report to CFO.
- Providing accurate and timely counsel to the Senior Management on a variety of legal topics.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements, legal & compliance documents.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Promoting legal, compliance, and risk management best practices throughout the Group
- Communicating with and managing any 3rd party bodies such as external counsels.
- Designing and delivering legal training where applicable.
- Staying up to date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules, and regulations that directly affect the Group’s business and Industry.
- Having Bachelor's or Master's degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in a commercial environment, preferred from Manufactures.
- Ability to adapt to a multitude of cultures and working environments.
- Ability to operate in a “Work from Home” environment, if necessary.
- Mastering to speak and write English.
- Excellent negotiator with strong drafting skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of commercial and corporate law.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and the ability to make commercial decisions within a legal context.
- Flexible with working hours and willing to travel.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs