The primary role of this position requires the ability to strengthen and manage the relationship with marketplaces business and at the same time manage all aspects of business.
- Manage our Marketplace business, enable growth in sales and margins according to brand initiatives , strategy and key product stories. • Take ownership of a variety of high-impact initiatives & product experiences by contributing to our vision, strategy, process.
- Establish sustainable growth by integrating new marketplaces.
- Challenge existing structures, identify inefficiencies and drive the optimization of the marketplace setup to ensure healthy expansion of the business.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve Marketplace tactics and operations, enhance customer experience, and maximize ROI.
- Create and drive quality checks for product data, translations, prices and availability to optimize customer journey on all channels
- Work cohesively with sales strategy, data science, product marketing. Monitor KPIs focusing on goals for article onboarding, inventory health and customer experience.
- Optimize critical dashboards and spreadsheets for key business stakeholders in marketing and sales.
- Analytical, and reporting skills required.
- Exhibit sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Liaise and manage multiple external vendors & internal partners and also contribute to further develop partnerships
- Communicate specifications with internal and key partners, cross-functional teams, including but not limited to senior management, business development, marketing, merchandising, and project management.
- Assist other team members in resolving issues or difficulties in the performance of their work and knowing when issues should be escalated.
- Fluent in English both spoken & written
- University/ College education in Marketing / Business / E-Commerce
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the similar role or account management
- Fluency in MS excel and power point
- Data-driven approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Strong project planning, tracking and organizational skills
- Creative thinker, high regard for attention to detail and timeliness
- Experience in managing sales, e-commerce and account management
- Proactive and able to navigate through complex programs independently.
- Strong analytical ability. Drive continuous measurement and improvement of business initiatives
- Comfortable to strategize and execute large scale on platform initiatives