Our client is one of the experienced General Insurance companies in Indonesia since 1955.
Position: Account Officer
- Have a bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Have at least 1 year experience as sales in general insurance company
- Max Age 35 Years
- Able to work under pressure, hard worker, disciplined, good customer orientation, adaptive and fast learner
- Have good communication and skills
- Have computer skills (Ms Word, Ms Excel, and Power Point at beginner level)
- Get used to the target
- Placement: Makassar
- Ensuring the achievement of individual sales targets according to market segments and/or Business Sources assigned and mutually agreed in accordance with the Incentive KPI Target List, by obtaining business through new customers (New Business) and or old customers (Renewal Business) and or through diversification product from the customer
- Record all sales activities through the tools provided, including SFA (Sales Force Automation)
- Conducting regular visits and effective communication with customers, with the aim of maintaining customer loyalty (Retention of Customer) and seeking growth in the number of customers (Expansion of Customer). Including the distribution channel.
- Receive and ensure (intermediate) handling customer complaints