- Fluent in English both spoken & written
- University/ College education in Marketing / Business / E-Commerce
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in the similar role or account management
- Fluency in MS excel and power point
- Data-driven approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Strong project planning, tracking and organizational skills
- Creative thinker, high regard for attention to detail and timeliness
- Experience in managing sales, e-commerce and account management
- Proactive and able to navigate through complex programs independently.
- Strong analytical ability. Drive continuous measurement and improvement of business initiatives
- Comfortable to strategize and execute large scale on platform initiative
The primary role of this position requires the ability to strengthen and manage the relationship with marketplaces business and at the same time manage all aspects of business.
- Manage our Marketplace business, enable growth in sales and margins according to brand initiatives, strategy and key product stories.
- Take ownership of a variety of high-impact initiatives & product experiences by contributing to our vision, strategy, process.
- Establish sustainable growth by integrating new marketplaces.
- Challenge existing structures, identify inefficiencies and drive the optimization of the marketplace setup to ensure healthy expansion of the business.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve Marketplace tactics and operations, enhance customer experience, and maximize ROI.
- Create and drive quality checks for product data, translations, prices and availability to optimize customer journey on all channels
- Work cohesively with sales strategy, data science, product marketing. Monitor KPIs focusing on goals for article onboarding, inventory health and customer experience
- Optimize critical dashboards and spreadsheets for key business stakeholders in marketing and sales.
- Analytical, and reporting skills required.
- Exhibit sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Liaise and manage multiple external vendors & internal partners and also contribute to further develop partnerships
- Communicate specifications with internal and key partners, cross-functional teams, including but not limited to senior management, business development, marketing, merchandising, and project management.
- Assist other team members in resolving issues or difficulties in the performance of their work and knowing when issues should be escalated.