Our client is part of the Indonesia Financial Group which does business in the field of credit guarantee.
Position: PM - Junior Manager (permanent)
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Information Technology from Reputable Universities
- Male/Female with an average age of 25-35 years
- Have work experience as a project manager in IT for at least 4 years in the field of financial services such as insurance, banking, finance, etc.
- Preferably have knowledge of SDLC.
- Have experience in managing software development on SQL, PL/SQL, .Net/Java, RDBMS, Web applications, Web services, and highly scalable applications
- Perform all aspects of project management, from starting, planning, executing, and closing projects.
- Coordinate with internal resources and related third parties/vendors.