Our client is seeking for Business Development professional to join their oil and gas company, specialized in natural gas project. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for business development, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a keen interest in the oil and gas industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering related information, attending networking events, and keeping up-to-date with government regulations. Responsibilities:
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities to promote their natural gas services and develop relationships with potential clients and partners.
- Conduct market research and gather relevant industry information to inform business development strategy and identify potential opportunities.
- Monitor and track regulatory developments related to energy and carbon neutrality and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and presentations for potential clients.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and partners.
- Continuously seek out new opportunities for business growth and expansion.
- Reporting to overseas headquarter.
- +5 years of experience in business development or a related field in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for business development and a strong interest in the oil and gas industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.