1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree any major
2. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience and experience as Marketing support is advantage
3. Good administration and analytical skills
4. Good communication skill with articulate manner
5. Able to work with a team / independently.
6. Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc), especially MS Excel need good skill.
7. Willing to be located at Bekasi Utara Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage day-to-day sales support activities, ensuring high responsiveness on customer inquiries, requests and orders, with a focus on customer success and satisfaction, retention, and team productivity.
2. Handle and if needed, escalate customer requests and complaints, and where required, assist sales managers and representatives with their sales campaigns and customer initiatives.
3. Report to management on customer service-related issues, and order fulfilment incidents that require investigation and resolution with customers, and review of sales processes.
4. Prepare analysis data for sales strategy
5. Make and handling promotion program to support Sales Team
6. Maintain good relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders: sales managers/ representatives, other sales support colleagues, SAP, IT team, and planning department staff.
7. Ensure compliance with company policies, sales procedures and finance compliance guidelines.
8. Provide feedback to sales manager that will improve sales support functions including, but not limited to: new or existing sales processes, team operations, work assignments, performance appraisals, and training for the sales support team.