Building material industry company
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree any major
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience and experience as Marketing support is advantage
- Good administration and analytical skills
- Good communication skill with articulate manner
- Able to work with a team / independently.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc), especially MS Excel need good skill.
- Willing to be located at Bekasi Utara
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day sales support activities, ensuring high responsiveness on customer inquiries, requests and orders, with a focus on customer success and satisfaction, retention, and team productivity.
- Handle and if needed, escalate customer requests and complaints, and where required, assist sales managers and representatives with their sales campaigns and customer initiatives.
- Report to management on customer service-related issues, and order fulfilment incidents that require investigation and resolution with customers, and review of sales processes.
- Prepare analysis data for sales strategy
- Make and handling promotion program to support Sales Team
- Maintain good relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders: sales managers/ representatives, other sales support colleagues, SAP, IT team, and planning department staff.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, sales procedures and finance compliance guidelines.
- Provide feedback to sales manager that will improve sales support functions including, but not limited to: new or existing sales processes, team operations, work assignments, performance appraisals, and training for the sales support team.