View all 99 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Sales Manager
View all 99 Jobs
Senior Sales Manager
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational fluid & gas system products manufacturing company. Our respected client is seeking a qualified Senior Sales Manager with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in oil & gas or chemical & refinery industry. This job location will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Accountable for sales achievement of the team. Conduct weekly review on sales activities and monthly assessment on key account plans.
- Develop sales territory planning and sales area assessment for each sales associate. Develop sales target together with the team.
- Develops the product strategy and conducts market forecasting to identify short (1 year) and long term (3 years) strategies for the market with the objective to grow the product market share. Ensures that sales product strategies are implemented through the year.
- Work with Product and Market Manager on our focus product and targeted market. Joint sales effort with Service and Project Manager to focus on FSEAS, training, T&E and Custom Solutions. Work closely with KCS to drive the construction projects.
- Ensure all the sales associates to meet and fulfill the requirement as per layout in the ARD, including personal development and their long term plan.
- Call on dedicated or assigned customers at a higher level engagement. Build relationship with higher level customers.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering or other strong scientific/technical field
- Strong Engineering background with minimum 6 years working experience
- Computer literate – Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and mobile solutions
- Good communication skills in English – verbal and written
- Good Leadership
- Time management skills / ability to work under pressure
- Based in Jakarta but willing to travel across Indonesia
- Hard working and energized by a fun, dynamic, customer focused environment
- Curious investigation, proactive, able to “think outside the box”
- High customer and service orientation
- Well-developed communication and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of fluid systems, oil and gas industry, technical applications etc.
- Good problem-solving skills and focus on quality
- Good accuracy, attention to detail, neat and organized
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
Indonesian Field Service Electrical Technician (Works on self-employed based and yearly renewal of contract)Employee | Full Time | 23 Jan, 2021JOB BYJAC Recruitment Indonesia
See all jobs