Multinational company with the vision to develop business across the nation to contribute to the wellness of the society while prioritizing high quality standards of service.
- Provide medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures, developing and implementing analytical procedures, evaluating laboratory information, reporting results according to protocols applied
- Maintain medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards, developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures, ensuring staff compliance, certifying instrument performance, arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair
- Maintain medical laboratory productivity by monitoring workload of functional areas, identifying peak and slack periods, making operational or staffing adjustment
- Bachelor's Degree in Analis Kesehatan
- Min. 6-8 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Has a commercial sense/business acumen to align with operational activities