View all 207 Jobs
Job vacancy 3D Packaging Design Assistant Manager
View all 207 Jobs
3D Packaging Design Assistant Manager
Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of leading Fast-Moving Consumer Group Companies in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 3 years’ experience within FMCG industry for the job of 3D Packaging Design Assistant Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This role will be reporting to Senior Manager Packaging Design
- Collaborate with team members to develop new product packaging concepts including mock-up preparation, technical renderings and die lines.
- Provide technical details and specifications such as product materials, colours, measurements, and manufacturing process for each prototype in order to smoothens the sampling and production process
- Ideation and creation of original print and pattern design for product and packaging
- Ensuring the originality of the design by testing and correcting prototypes
- Conceptualize, render, and illustrate in 3D of product front, side and back views in Illustrator
- Ensure product quality, performance and safety meets company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in design related role in FMCG companies or creative media agency
- Experienced in managing New Product Development and Manufacturing processes especially in packaging design
- Excellent communication skill both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Highly skilled in 3D, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent skill in graphic design and illustration
- Excellent presentation skill
- Ability to work in a team
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 14 Apr, 2021JOB BYMonroe Consulting Group
See all jobs