View all 207 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Sales Manager
View all 207 Jobs
Senior Sales Manager
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Global Services and Facility Company that has presented in 80 countries including Indonesia. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
We are seeking for a brilliant-hunter sales professional for the position of Senior Sales Manager. The Senior Sales Manager is responsible to lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales Industries and building the team.
The senior Sales Manager will be reporting to Country Sales Director and responsible for overseeing the entire sales team and operation which includes Account Managers, Tele-sales Reps, Sales admin. Planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objective as required by the company.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s clients base and ensure
its strong presence.
• Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products
and competition status.
• Analyse Industry and market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective
’s value to the organization.
• Bachelor degree or Master Degree in any fields from credible College / University
• 7 – 8 years sales experience in B2B market and experience in managerial position & handling sales
• Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, influence credibly & effectively at all levels of the
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team)
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong relationship, network and connection in several industries
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skill
• Strong leadership & excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Integrity, proactive and Persistent
• Familiar with strict datelines and targets (objective driven)
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 14 Apr, 2021JOB BYMonroe Consulting Group
See all jobs