View all 337 Jobs
Job vacancy Head of Category - Personal Care / Home / Baby / Health
View all 337 Jobs
Head of Category - Personal Care / Home / Baby / Health
One of our key client is looking to bring on board a seasoned category lead to be part of their newly set up e-commerce . As part of their aggressive plan in Indonesia, they are looking to hire several category lead, who will be leading each of the categories such as personal care, fashion or beauty care, or home category, or mums and babies category.
You will be expected to lead the acquisition, partnership and retention on each of the categories. And other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential SKUs by conducting market insights, and identifying key suppliers.
- Understanding the customer behaviour and able to develop new customer insights.
- Observing the current trends, what competitors are doing, what customers are looking for, and taking actions to drive the growth.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate revenue through new acquisitions and retention.
- Leading and maintaining excellent professional relationship with the key suppliers.
- Negotiating rate/margin, payment terms with key suppliers.
- Increasing the number of growth and transactions from the platform.
- Setting up pricing strategy based on market, consumer insights, margin, competitive insights and driving necessary promotions.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for are Indonesian individuals with experience in the Retail/E-commerce or FMCG background with exposure to handling the personal care / beauty / home category.
Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business presence in Indonesia, elevating your own career as a result. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 8 years of working experience in a sales-related / business development / category management or commercial role with management exposure.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Results-driven and being able to work with minimum supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 14 Apr, 2021JOB BYMonroe Consulting Group
See all jobs