View all 235 Jobs
Job vacancy Finance Controller
View all 235 Jobs
Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an established Multinational Consumer Electronics Company, our respected client is seeking a professional Finance Controller with at least 10 years of experience in managing day-to-day financial operations and have strong experience in strategic financial matters.
- Provide advice to Senior Management related to company’s strategic decision
- Maintain, develop and implement financial policy / procedure / process for finance dept. being the partner of the business development.
- Responsible for all financial activities of the company (incl. accounting, reporting, budgeting, FP&A , controlling, treasury, tax, AR, and AP )
- Oversee and supervise the financial operations of Jakarta HQ and all other branch
- Ensuring local compliance for auditing, tax and foreign exchange as well as the compliance requirement by Headquarter
- Responsible for local treasury management
- Maintain good relationship with local bankers
- Compliance with the requirement by Headquarter
Key Job Requirements Include:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role with a total of 10 years of experience in finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in external audit - coming from any of the BIG 4 Accounting Firms is preferred
- Driven, a self-starter, who loves a challenge and the opportunity to make a significant impact on our client's business
- Excellent English is written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent references from previous employers
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 8 May, 2021JOB BYJAC Recruitment Indonesia
- Employee | Full Time | 6 May, 2021JOB BYMonroe Consulting Group
See all jobs