View all 235 Jobs
Job vacancy VP of HR
View all 235 Jobs
VP of HR
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Digital Marketing company in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a VP of HR with at least 10 years of working. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Vision and Strategy: Work with our leadership teams well as the organization as a whole to collaboratively build upon and execute the long-term vision for all Talent Acquisition and People Operations functions, and consistently improving our effectiveness and helping us achieve our overall business goals; drive future organizational design (focused on doubling in head count every year!) and all change management initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, collaborative and innovative team.
- Team Building: Lead and grow a Talent Acquisition department that executes effectively against goals; manage and build a People Operations department that handles all operational aspects of the business such as rewards/benefits, systems, etc.
- Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition: Liaise with leaders at all levels to provide HR business partnership support. Execute company-wide performance management programs in collaboration with L&D that help us identify high and low performers and drive continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines.
- Management and Leadership Training: Drive scalable solutions around making your leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to your existing leadership team and prepare high-potential employees for management roles.
- Capability and Workforce Planning: Partner with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives; prepare updated workforce plans and forecasts that support overall business goals.
- Talent Acquisition: Partner with Talent Acquisition team and leadership to recruit top talent for the company that aligns with workforce plans and objectives; Design Employment branding initiatives that increase brand awareness; Executive recruitment.
- You have 10+ years of progressive and hands-on Human Resources and People experience, with a minimum of 5+ years leading People/HR/Talent Acquisition teams in high growth companies, previous tech company experience is a plus.
- You think strategically but also deliver on tactical and operational issues; This is a hands-on role that requires building and developing capabilities in a high growth setting.
- You have owned workforce planning from start to finish.
- You have a strong track record in Talent Acquisition, understand the challenges in the Indonesian market, and as a plus, have strong experience in mass hiring.
- You have owned company policies and procedures as well as legal in a previous role.
- You have a track record of being a partner to managers across a variety of functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff.
- You have the proven ability to influence and drive change with management teams and across departments, where you’ve gained support for changes in People Operations or the the needs for the Talent acquisition strategy.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters in a relevant field.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs