View all 268 Jobs
Job vacancy CVM Analytics (Revenue Reporting)
View all 268 Jobs
CVM Analytics (Revenue Reporting)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading telco company in Indonesia. Our respected client is one of leading players in providing seamless networks both in internet and communications in general. Our client is seeking for CVM Analytics professional.
- To Calculate, Report and Manage Revenue Reporting for CVEM Department.
- From identifying methodology to implementing and reporting the CVM Incremental contribution from all verticals.
- Owns the weekly charter reviews and becomes the SPOC to PMO for all revenue related reporting and performance management of all existing and new initiatives.
- Calculate and Evaluate CVM Revenues and Performance including the following KPIs:
- Outbound Campaign & Churn Management
- Becomes the department PIC is communicating overall performance KPIs to other external business partners
- Raise early flags/concerns upon identifying different patterns that might lead to a potential revenue loss or dilution
- Owns all Perfomance related dashboards and daily mails
- Works Directly with IT for availaing extra needed information might be needed for revenue reporting and performance evaluation
- Defines Data issues impacting revenue calculations and directly align with needed stakeholders for timely reporting.
- A minimum of 7+ years in commercial, marketing analytics, CLM, CVM and data related roles.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- Development experience in one of the following: Scala, Java, Python, Perl, PHP, C++ or C#.
- Experience working with Hadoop, Pig/Hive, Spark, MapReduce, R
- Has existing relationship or able to bridge, develop, and maintain good relationship with key stakeholders in the company
- Very fluent in number, excellent in analyzing data, and using analytics to make decisions.
- Strong algorithmic problem-solving skills.
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs