View all 268 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager - Head of Sales (Capital Machinery)
View all 268 Jobs
Sales Manager - Head of Sales (Capital Machinery)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading plastic machinery industry. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional sales with at least 8+ years of experience in the capital machinery sector for the job of Sales Manager. This is an individual contributor role, and the job is to be based in Jakarta or Surabaya.
Key job responsibilities include:
• Promote sales across our full portfolio and become a single point of contact for all the assigned customers and manage the sales cycle of activities.
• Customer Acquisition: Identify prospect opportunities in the territory, generate leads, expand market coverage and increase market share.
• Lead scope discussion and negotiations with customers and engage relevant teams within the company (e.g. pre-sales, sales administration and service team) for providing solutions to customers and finalization of orders.
• Post-sales coordination with factory until execution of the project.
• Provide after-sales support in close cooperation with spare parts and service teams.
• Customer Relations: Build up a network in the raffia industry and complementary fields (raw material suppliers, other accessories suppliers etc.) and maintain relationships with industry players
• Market Intelligence: Continuous monitoring of market situation and collection of high-quality information/data regarding customer developments, technology, competition, market trends, pricing levels, logistics, etc.
• Prepare the groundwork for new product launches.
• Collaborate with other Sales Managers to share best practices and establish feedback loops across departments e.g. with the Product Manager and R&D team.
• Plan & execute sales promotional activities such as exhibitions, workshops, seminars, webinars etc.
• Represent the company in the industry sector
•Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Proven sales record in capital machinery
• Willingness to travel extensively within Indonesia and outside.
• Good cross-cultural awareness and ability to work in an international team.
• Independent and result-oriented working style.
• Strong customer focus and quality consciousness.
• Advanced organizational and planning skills.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Proficiency in IT applications like SAP, MS package etc.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs