Our client is a Non-governmental organization (NGO) that is based in Nusa Tenggara Barat, Mataram.
They are engaged in research on the health of maternity matter between Mother and Child. Requirements :
● A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related discipline.
● Significant experience (typically 10+ years) in progressively responsible technology leadership roles, including managerial experience in a technology-driven organization.
● Familiarity with various technology stacks, software development methodologies and architecture, and extensive infrastructure management.
● Strong leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and inspire technical teams to reach targets on time.
● Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
● Ability to optimize resource allocation such as human capital and funds/budgeting.
● Strong project management skills to oversee technology initiatives from conception to implementation.
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them on time.
● Proven ability to attract top technology talent and build high-performing teams.
● Proven ability to create knowledge products for internal and external consumption.
● Proven ability to engage national and international stakeholders in IT projects across multiple time zones.
● Capable of developing and executing a long-term technology roadmap aligned with the company's overall strategic vision. Job Description :
● Coordinate, plan, lead, and build a local team of Data & IT to create innovative technology-based solutions for public health research and service delivery at an international standard as established by the OpenSRP (Open Smart Register Platform) Consortium, and by the global IT community and organizations. Be responsible for multiple informatics projects involving data, software development, and implementation at the client's office.
● Contribute to the core build of OpenSRP as well as the local adaptation, as indicated by registered code commits to the core platform.
● Formulate and define system scope and objectives for assigned projects, and be responsible for ensuring successful implementation of projects, or phases of projects.
● Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems, while considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
● Coordinate deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing, and implementing software enhancements
and/or applying patches.
● Support end users to adapt data platforms, including providing training and technical support and designing monitoring & evaluation (M&E) activities – including data collection against indicators, analysis of information to assess system effectiveness and impact
● Assist in the research, training, and analysis of existing systems and program requirements;
● Preparing documentation to change existing programs/systems; and the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests, and evaluating results.● Develop screen tests, debugging problems, and test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs.
● Create and revise basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
● Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as reviewing and remaining abreast of and researching industry technical trends and new developments to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
● Consult with the Senior Management Team and Principal investigators on appropriate management of problems and concerns.
● Develop reports for the principal investigator on daily progress to ensure that the project is moving toward timely completion.
● Ensure that projects are executed successfully and completed within time frames to meet research objectives.
● Assist in training and mentoring other staff as appropriate and as assigned by the principal investigator and● Comply with core professional practices for the work environment including timely attendance to required meetings (local and international), and presentations, and adhere to transparent communication and coordination practices.
● Establish a personal development plan to improve personal capabilities in a specific area of interest, and formally submit this in writing to the human resources office of the client and to the principal investigator.
● Providing direction for IT team members and identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
IDR 30,000,000 - 50,000,000 (Monthly) (IDR)