Our client is one of the Korean banks in Indonesia
Position: Digital Banking Division Head
- Minimum working experience is 15 years and have a background in the field of digital product development
- Familiar with IT Project Management, UAT & SAT process, and other stages of product development processes
- Bachelor’s degree from any major, preferably form a computer science/engineering background
- Behavioral Competencies required in role:
- IT Project Manager
- Digital Banking product Development, product owner etc.
- Development of Digital Banking product, such as E-wallet, Mobile Banking etc.
- Responsible for business development, Digital Banking & Electronic Channel products and services
- Responsible for the initiation and innovation of product development and feature services on e-commerce, e-payment, and e-channel
- Responsible for the initiation and innovation of the development of new programs to increase fee-based income under the Digital Banking & E-Channel Division
- Responsible for preparing and fulfilling legality and compliance aspects in the development of Digital Banking and Electronic Channel products and features for Central Banks or Regulators