- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechatronic Engineering.
- 1-year experience as Technical Support or Technical Engineer.
- Experience in a digital printing company will be a top priority.
- Communicative in English (spoken and written).
- Good personality, polite, good business manner.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Willing to travel all around Indonesia.
- Willing to be placed all around Indonesia.
- Provide high-quality technical services both for software and hardware to customers, partner dealers, and other engineers.
- Provide support to customers by answering calls, replying to emails, and on-site support, focusing on high-quality, accurate and satisfying services.
- Analyzing and clarifying customer queries through troubleshooting and researching existing knowledge base articles/known issues.
- Reporting to management.
- Provide scheduled product training to agents and customers.
- Hardware maintenance.
Working day/hour: Mon-Fri, 8-17