We are assisting one of our clients in the Edutech company. Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies focusing on validating and optimizing customer journeys, customer acquisition models, and strategic partnerships to increase transactions, revenue, and overall business growth.
- Acquire and manage strategic partnerships with other parties to enhance company's marketing and sales.
- Manage, direct, and motivate the marketing and sales team to achieve set targets.
- Manage and optimize key metrics such as CLV, CAC, traffic, conversion, funnel, and oversee customer acquisition models.
- Conduct and lead experiments to discover and validate new growth methods with a focus on customer journey and customer acquisition models.
- Use a data-driven approach to identify and address issues, as well as measure the effectiveness of strategies and tactics implemented.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the tech industry with a B2C business model (Mandatory).
- At least 2 years of experience leading a marketing or sales team in B2C tech industry (Mandatory).
- Expertise in customer journey, customer acquisition models, as well as acquiring and managing strategic partnerships.
- Proven track record in running a series of experiments to discover and optimize validated customer acquisition models and increasing their scale in a B2C business model.
- Ability to apply a data-driven approach in strategic decision-making.
- Skilled in conducting ongoing experiments to achieve validated and scalable growth.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to adapt quickly and face challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Creativity and innovation in developing marketing and sales strategies and tactics focused on customer journey, customer acquisition models, and strategic partnerships.
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools and performance measurement.
- Effective team management and inspiring leadership abilities.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.